DO NOT OVERPAY FOR YOUR LIVING TRUST, WILL, POWER OF ATTORNEY OR ANY OF YOUR ESTATE PLANNING!
Initial Appointment is Free.
You Do Not Need to Bring Any Documents With You For Your Initial Appointment.
We Also Are Happy To Review Your Current Estate Plan For Free and Provide An Opinion Regarding Any Recommended Changes.
"My husband and I had Ed Jackson do a living trust, power of attorney documents and the rest of our estate plan. Before meeting with Ed, we thought doing a living trust would be complicated, confusing, and expensive. It was just the opposite! Ed explained things to us in a way that was easy to understand. Honestly, we were shocked at how easy it was. And we were also surprised at how affordable it was too!"
-Marissa V., Waitress at the Wheel Inn Restaurant
Jackson, Jackson & Hayes drafts Estate Plans with 3 primary goals in mind.
2. Protection of your family legacy.
3. Cost Consciousness.
1. Estate plan documents that you and your family can read and understand.
2. Estate plan documents such as a living trust that accomplish what you want in the shortest and most straight-forward way possible.
3. Estate plan documents that allow your family that you leave behind to administer your estate with as much ease as possible.
PROTECTION OF YOUR FAMILY LEGACY
Protection of your family legacy means:
1. Making certain that your assets are distributed to your family in the most streamline way possible.
2. Crafting an estate plan/living trust that reduces the chances of family members having disputes among each other after you are gone. The last thing anyone wants is for their legacy to be tarnished because of family disputes after they are gone. We always discuss your unique family dynamic and make drafting suggestions to reduce the chances of that happening.
3. Making sure that your assets are distributed in a manner that reduces the expenses to the government, such as taxes, and court fees.
4. Making sure that your assets are distributed in a manner that reduces the chances that the assets will be wasted. This includes creating separate trusts for minors or those with special needs.
Since our attorneys and their families live, work, and support our community we see estate planning as not only a business, but an investment in our community. To that end, we strive to keep costs as low as possible so that you are encouraged to have a professionally prepared estate plan that you know protects your current and future family interests. While costs will vary based on how unique or complex your estate planning issues are, we have found that we are priced thousands of dollars lower than what you would pay to other lawyers.
We have kept our estate plan pricing about the same for the last 20 years because we believe that estate planning is valuable to the community we all work and live in, and by keeping the cost down, we hope it encourages everyone to develop an estate plan.
Our clients frequently comment at how pleasantly surprised they were at how simple, fast, and cost efficient the estate plan process was.
BUSINESS PLANNING AS PART OF YOUR ESTATE PLAN
As a family started, owned, and operated business that has gone through a successful generational transition, we understand firsthand the importance of passing your business to your children in a way that protects this asset you have worked hard to build and at the same time gives your children the best chance to continue the family business legacy.
We have experience and can assist in generational transitional business plans as part of your overall business and estate planning needs.
ESTATE PLANNING OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
We have prepared estate plans for clients that have with multi-million dollar estates and clients that more modest estates. Our reputation is that we provide the same personal attention, time, and detail to developing your personal estate plan regardless of your asset structure regardless of the size of your estate because we know that preserving your personal family legacy is equally important to all our clients.
Call Today: 989.224.6734